Thank you Sonali, from Only Fish Recipes for my Lovely Blog award ! im flattered that you thought of my blog, as you were picking your "15 lovely bloggers", and i tip my hat to you for having a blog that is completely dedicated to fish & seafood dishes!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Now, the rule for accepting this award is to simply just pick 15 "lovely" bloggers & to leave a message on their blog asking them to pick up the award, but i thought id add a little "something something" & write a little about each blog. Im sorry i could only pick 15..
i do have a ton of fantastic bloggers on my list, and you guys will def. have an award coming your way, the next time an award pops into my blog ♡
- - - - - - My Lovely Blogger Picks - - - - -
1. i can honestly say that Katerina was my first active "blog friend", shes always so generous with her thoughts and comments, and through her, ive met a lot of other bloggers which became our mutual friends. Katerina, i know youve gotten this award so many times but id just like to say thank you for being my first active follower ♥ Check out her blog, at Culinary Flavors, its where all the cool kids go ! haha.
2. Rebecca is one of the most creative & compassionate people ive met in the blogworld, she has such a natural way of writing that makes it enjoyable to all her posts. Not to mention, her pictures are always fun to check out as well, shes a fantastic craftsman and a wonderful friend to everyone who knows her, Click on Hopewell Creek Designs to check out her heart felt blog.
3. Meg Smith in Cooking.in.College has such a great personality, she presents delicious & healthy food into all of her posts, and i find myself wandering over to her blog ever so often to browse through them all !
4. Bento Bird has such BEAUTIFUL & colorful pictures of her bentos, she was kind enough to give me few tips on improving mine as well, which im really grateful for. Thank you for your help, its helped me to have a better blogging experience~
5. Being Suzy Homemaker is a great blog, filled with foods that i consider to be wonderful "comfort foods", shes great at describing the recipe & is always helpful with the tips, overall her blog is SO YUM !
6. Tante Kiki is a wonderful greek blog, filled with a ton of home made desserts & entrees. Shes a very active "poster" and is constantly posting her food pictures, a real busy bee ! you'll never get bored while following her~
7.Oh, Megan from Muncher Cruncher, is one heck of a super-woman. Not only does she post "healthy AND delicious" food, but she also adds on the nutritional facts for them as well, i think she could kick Jillian Michael's ass any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!
8. My name twin, Stephanie ! From Thorns Have Roses has a very colorful blog, filled with funny, conversational topics anyone can join into. i``ve only recently started to follow her, but i find her blog entries to be very fun, you'll probably find me posting on them quite often!
9. "CG" from Cooking Gallery is yet another bento blog! i enjoy watching her funny little bentos, and admire her hard work WHILE keeping a full time job, you go girl ! i vote that we should pick a character together, and build a bento together ! haha
10. OH my goddd, Honest Vanilla why are you such a Goddess with your photographs?! it makes me jealous! hehe, actually, i loveee your work & your recipes, they look jaw-droppingly delicious ALL . THE . TIME . !
11. Talk about Fancy living, Design Wine and Dine is always posting mouth watering food, that looks SO elegant and delicious, every time i go visit her blog, my tummy grumbles its reluctance. (i think it doesnt like the fact that it can SEE the food, but not eat it, poor thing.)
12. Mari's Cakes is THE blog for all people who have a huge sweet tooth, shes very innovative and creative when it comes to her sweets, i mean, did you know you could make delicious pineapple juice with the pineapples tough, leathery, rind ?! can you say brilliant?
13. Tastes of Home is another blog that i have recently started to "follow", but im in love with it already! i LOVE chinese food, the real traditional stuff, not the crappy kung pao orange chicken from panda express, nonono , THIS is the real deal, and she manages to describe the recipe in such an easy-to-make way, its almost impossible to not give it a try.
14. For some yummy indian dishes Deepapraveen is the place to go, she posts delicious food, and is super descriptive with her recipes. & shes always so helpful when it comes to questions for her dishes~
15. Indie.Tea is a BEAUTIFUL blog in a class all its own. Her pictures are so simple, but they manage to hold on to the feel of comfort, by using solid, earthy, natural tones. im completely in love with her blog !