Showing his more erm.. cheeky side ;
(honestly, i think the bunghole is adorable. haha!)So heres to all the pokemon fanatics!
Any kid born during the 1990's HAD to love pokemon,
it was a requirement of childhood!
Digimon, Yugi-oh and all those other junk-shows were biters,
i will forever be a pokemon kid .
|Requested By & Dedicated to;|
a "crazy-ass" friend of mine,
(This pikachu is actually no bigger than my pinky!)
very mini ~
i would also like to thank Ann @ ApplesAndTwinkies,
for my "Stylish Blogger Award"
shes got a great blog goin`, & i love the way she pictures all the ingredients,
before she writes the recipe. a cute touch !
& for accepting this award im suppose to announce 7 facts about myself,
& pass this award on to 10 other bloggers.
< here it goes - - - - >
1. i did an ad for " Got Milk? " when i was a child
2. i am terrified of the dark, butterflies & humming birds
3. i do not know how to burp (they sound like hiccups)
4. i was found & hired by a farming & food magazine (Hobby Farms) as their freelance photographer. i was found through Facebook, and i had no past experience & training as a photographer.
i guess having a cooking/picture hobby on Facebook can really get you lucky! (thanks to Peter)
5. i do not get along with females. All the friends i hang-out with are Dudes.
but, my best friend is a girl, named Tiffany, who i only get to see every 3 months or so .. (hate busy schedules!)
6. i have trouble pronouncing the word " Caterpillar ", and even though i was born in the USA, i was put in an ESL class because i could not read "The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar" in the 1st grade.
7. i dislike wonton soup because of previous food poisoning.
i know i have to dedicate this to 10 other people,
10 Dedications ;
but since i just recently started blogging, ill add these dedications on later.
So for now,
i nominate all the awesome, creative, friendly, & helpful bloggers out there!